Sea bream tartare
Sea bream tartare is a perfect fresh entrée to start the meal. Enjoy it with a glass of Saint-Emilion!
Sea bream tartare is a perfect fresh entrée to start the meal. Enjoy it also as an aperitif accompanied by a glass of Saint-Emilion and your guests will be impressed!
For 4 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
• 150 g of sea bream fillet
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1 bunch of coriander
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 100 g white onions
• red berries
Preparation of the sea bream fillets:
1. Cut the sea bream fillets into small dice and place them in the refrigerator
Preparation of the marinade:
1. Mix the lemon juice, the chopped coriander and the olive oil
2. Combine the sea bream fillets into the marinade and marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
3. Cut the white onions into small pieces. Mix with the marinated sea bream once out of the fridge.
1. Whether in verrines or on a plate, this sea bream tartare will bring freshness to your meal.
Do not hesitate to accompany it with a glass of Saint-Emilion!