Blackcurrant panna cotta verrines
These panna cotta verrines make for a very indulgent dessert which is easy to prepare.
For: 6 persons
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooling-off time: several hours
For the mixture:
• 50 cl liquid cream
• 50 g caster sugar
• 3 sheets of gelatine
• 1 vanilla bean
For the coulis:
• 200 g blackcurrant
• 100 g caster sugar
• 10 cl of water
1. Simmer the liquid cream, sugar and the vanilla pod in a saucepan. Remove the pan from the heat at the start of boiling.
2. Add the 3 sheets of gelatine previously soaked in cold water. Mix.
3. Pour the desired amount into the verrines.
4. Allow to cool for a few hours.
1. Place the sugar and 10 cl of water in a saucepan, stir until it becomes thick.
2. Add the blackcurrant, leave to cook, while mixing.
3. Pass through a cheesecloth to obtain a smooth coulis.
1. Pour the coulis over the cooled panna cotta and serve cold.
2. Add a personal touch: a walnut on the top, a whole fruit, some almonds ...